Reply to: SEI-Electric@Hawaii.rr.com
Subject: (skilled trades jobs) Electrician
Electrician, and Service Technician Wanted
If you’re currently in the trade but not progressing in your career, we want to talk to you. We offer: excellent wage, health, dental, incentive pay. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and trucks. Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume or call for an appointment: (808) 834-0500
- Need good communication skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of lighting, and electrical trades
- Must have good working knowledge of electrical principles and troubleshooting including residential and commercial wiring
- Applicants must be able to show the following qualifications:
- Disciplined, self motivated work style
- Knowledge of the NEC Code and AC and DC electrical systems
- Knowledge of Universal Building Codes and building materials and techniques
- MUST have reliable transportation and driver’s license.
- Experience with meter panel installation, lighting installation and repair, and Single & Three Phase distribution systems
- Requires Journeyman License, high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience as a journeyman level electrician installing commercial or residential electric systems and wiring
- Journeyman level troubleshooting experience required
- Must be able to run conduit.
- Drug Free, must pass drug test
- Must have valid drivers license and clean abstract.
- Must maintain a valid EJ or EM Hawaii Electrical license.
- Hand Tools required.
- Job location is in Honolulu
Click Here to Study Online for Hawaii Electrician License Exam